Submitting a correction to a document faxed into SESIS
When users need to make a correction to a document that has already been faxed into SESIS, they must submit a request form. Corrections may need to be made in cases such as the following:
- Documents that were faxed into the wrong student's profile
- The wrong document was faxed in
- The wrong coversheet and document combination was faxed in
To submit a correction to a document faxed into SESIS
- Verify that the change does not affect data in the document itself.
Important: To make changes to information in a document, edit the finalized document.
- Visit the SESIS Web site.
Important: This is different than the SESIS application login page.
- On the main SESIS page, click the Guide to SESIS Support link.
The Guide to SESIS Support page appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the Document Management Team section, click the link for the Document Control Request form.
The Web form appears.
- Complete the form.
- Click the Submit button.
You will be contacted when the request has been reviewed.
|Last revised: March 17, 2011