Accessing the SESIS Web site
The SESIS Web site contains support materials for the SESIS application. The Web site includes the following:
- Important information about the system's functionality, the project itself, and the SESIS pilot, beginning on May 17, 2010.
- Information about system updates.
- Announcements related to SESIS functionality and updates.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Computer-based training (CBT) modules.
To access the SESIS Web site
- Select from below.
|You are logged into the DOE network
- Visit the SESIS Web site at intranet.nycboe.net/SESIS.
- If prompted, log in using your DOE network login information.
|You are on a computer that is outside of the DOE network
- Visit the SESIS Web site at https://portal.nycenet.edu/sesis.
- Log in using your DOE network login information.
|Last revised: May 17, 2010